With over 2,200 alumni across the country and around the world, the School and the Alumni Council are looking for opportunities to reconnect alums with classmates and friends as well as with Derryfield students and faculty. The number one goal of Derryfield's working strategic plan is "Belonging" - to unify the Derryfield family by strengthening connections with our extended community, including alumni...
Visit this website for updates on the latest news from campus, and the alumni community, as well as what events might interest you on campus or across the country. There are many opportunities to be engaged with Derryfield beyond reunion
every five years.
Derryfield alumni support our school in so many ways. We hope that you will be inspired to support the School by:
- providing a mentor, networking, or internship opportunity to another alum or a current student
- coming back to visit campus and sharing your wisdow with the Derryfield community
- making a commitment to the Annual Fund each year
- joining us for an event on campus or beyond
- sharing your news by submitting class notes to Derryfield Today!
We look forward to seeing you soon, stop by campus for a visit or catch us on the road!