Steps That Must be Completed by April 10, 2017
1. Enrollment Contract: Choose your payment option, sign, date, and return the Contract to The Derryfield School Business Office with a check for your 10% deposit. Both parents or legal guardians must sign the Contract.
2. Transportation Contract: If applicable, complete, sign, date, and return the Contract to The Derryfield School Business Office with a check for your 10% deposit.
3. Financial Aid Agreement: If you are receiving financial aid, sign, date, and return the Financial Aid Agreement with your Enrollment Contract. Both parents or legal guardians must sign the Financial Aid Agreement.
4. Smart Tuition Enrollment for New Families: If you are a new Derryfield family, go online and set up your Smart Tuition/Student Billing account. The Derryfield School code is 11918. All families are required to have a Smart Tuition account, even those not using a payment plan.
5. Smart Tuition Enrollment for Returning Families: If you have a child already enrolled at Derryfield, you DO NOT need to create a new account or make any changes to your current Smart Tuition account. The Business Office will set up your 2017-2018 account and add any newly enrolling siblings. Please note that your 2016-2017 Smart Tuition account will remain active until all school charges for 2016-2017 have been paid in full. Items billed to your account at the end of this school year will be due to your 2016-2017 Smart Tuition account in July and August. Please include your invoice payment stub (with the correct academic year’s account number) so that Smart Tuition applies your payment to the correct school year. Your 2017-2018 Smart Tuition account will be assigned a new account number for all charges associated with the 2017-2018 school year.