|The Admission Committee considers applications from boys and girls entering grades six through twelve. While the largest number of students enter in grades six, seven, and nine, spaces are often available in other grades as well. As a college-preparatory school with high academic standards, Derryfield seeks students of demonstrated abilities with potential for intellectual growth. Our students possess a love of learning and the determination to develop understanding in a variety of disciplines.|
Here's how to apply for the 2013-2014 school year:
Completed applications received after the February 1, 2013 deadline will be considered in our "rolling admission" process, and qualified candidates will be offered admission if spaces become available. Please call the Admission Office at 603.669.4524 for details on the rolling admission process.
- Since we are past the priority application deadline of February 1, we encourage you to call the Admission Office directly at 603.669.4524 to receive application forms and information.
- Complete the application forms and mail the $50 application fee to the Admission Office.
- Schedule an interview and day visit.
- Sign up for standardized testing
- If you are a homeschooled student, download the additional guidelines and submit the required documentation.
Applicants for Fall 2014 and beyond:
We'd love to hear from you! Please complete our online inquiry form or call the Admission Office at 603.669.4524, option 3, to be placed on our mailing list. Admission packets are sent out each year in the early fall to all who have inquired regarding entry for the following year.