|The Admission Committee considers applications from boys and girls entering grades six through twelve. While the largest number of students enter in grades six, seven, and nine, spaces are often available in other grades as well. As a college-preparatory school with high academic standards, Derryfield seeks students of demonstrated abilities with potential for intellectual growth. Our students possess a love of learning and the determination to develop understanding in a variety of disciplines.|
The application deadline is January 30, 2015. Completed applications received by this deadline can expect to receive admission decisions in the mail shortly after March 10, 2015. Applications received after the deadline will be considered in our "rolling admission" process, and qualified candidates will be offered admission if spaces become available. Please call the Admission Office at 603.669.4524 for details on the rolling admission process.
Here's how to apply for the 2015-2016 school year:
Steps for Applying
- Complete the online inquiry form.
- Once you've completed your inquiry, you will receive a username and password that will give you access to the secure portion of our wesbite. This is where you'll be able to start the online application process, complete forms, download teacher recommendations, etc.
- Schedule an interview with our office. Middle School applicants spend the day shadowing a current student on their interview day.
- Sign up for standardized testing with the SSAT.
- If you are a homeschooled student, download the additional guidelines and submit the required documentation.
Applicants for Fall 2016 and beyond:
We'd love to hear from you! Please complete our online inquiry form or call the Admission Office at 603.669.4524, option 3, to be placed on our mailing list. Admission packets are sent out each year in the early fall to all who have inquired regarding entry for the following year.