|Welcome to The Derryfield School! For almost 50 years, Derryfield has provided an environment where students learn and grow to be their best selves. |
How do we do it? It starts with academic programs for grades 6-12 that engage, challenge, and support students; small classes where nobody falls through the cracks; and teachers who do more than teach - they inspire.
But Derryfield is more than classroom learning. Arts, athletics, and leadership opportunities are not add-ons here, but important ways for students to try something new in a totally safe environment; demonstrate talent and realize their potential; and to be a part of something greater than themselves. At Derryfield, it's OK to be who you are. In fact, it's expected.
That's because Derryfield is a community where the adults really care about kids, where every student wants to be here, and where all of us know that being the best means looking for it in others.
Want to discover your passion? Derryfield is the best place to start.
- Founded: 1964
- Type: Independent, co-educational, college preparatory day school
- Grades: 6-12
- Area Served: approximately 50 towns
- Location: Manchester, New Hampshire
- Campus size: 84 wooded acres
- Student Body: 388
- Faculty: 52 faculty members, 50% hold advanced degrees
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 8/1
- Average Class Size: 15 students
- Percent of students who are accepted to four-year colleges: 100%
- Financial Aid: Awarded on a need basis to about 24% of students
- Website: www.derryfield.org